Quality assessment and Quality Control
1. Should be well versed with all kinds of material quality assessments like fine aggregates, Coarse aggregates, steel, in-house made concrete and RMC concrete etc.
2. Should have knowledge on in-house lab testing procedures like
- concrete cube compression test
- Proctor test for roads earthen formations
- Slump cone test etc.
3. Should have undergone checklist and pour card inspection procedures before and after concrete casting works.
4. Should be experienced with verifying BBS and check reinforcement and shuttering as per structural drawings before approval.
5. Should keep all required test certificates and in house lab test documents and maintain complete inventory files from begin to end of the project.
6. Should be thorough with codes I.S 456-2000 for all concrete and steel Fe 500 elements at execution,
7. Should have execution cost control techniques in addition to quality control.
8. Should have the practice of execution adherence to maximum extent with POLICY ORIENTED RIGHT WORK FOR ONE TIME
9. Should be in coordination with the Engineers in execution and motivate the team towards Quality works.
10. Should report to head Quality control on everyday activities with site progress photos.
11. Should have knowledge of construction joints, Toilet water proofing methods, GPC concrete grouts and work rectification techniques if arised.
Required Candidate profile
B. Tech, /B. E Civil with 6 to 8 years (OR) Diploma in Civil engineering with 8 to 10 years having core driven experience with QA and QC.
|Job Category||Civil Engineers - B.E, Experience : 6 - 8 years|